I am currently accepting Young adult, New Adult and Middle Grade books for review. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the words ‘Book Review Submission’ in your subject line.
I accept print ARCs and finished copies, and will probably accept your self-published, ebooks, indie press books or audiobooks. I am based in the UK.
I accept YA and middle grade books of all genres, but I do have favourite genres that I will be more likely to review. These are:
- YA Contemporary
- Fairytale retellings
Even if I accept your book, this does not mean that I owe you a review and I can not guarantee this. I am a full time student so at certain times I can be very busy!
I would like to receive any books at least 3 months before you would like the review to be up. I may release a review before these 3 months have passed, but please allow this amount of time.
I generally write reviews for nearly every book that I finish. My reviews are fair and honest, but not always positive. It is very important to me that I am allowed to have my own opinions on the books that I read, and my reviews will reflect this.
I will never write mean or snarky comments about an author.
All of my reviews will include:
- Cover art (if released)
- Book stats: Title, author, publisher, page count, release date, series name and status
- The review
- Star Rating
I use a 5 star rating system.
A rundown of what these ratings usually mean:
– I really loved this book, one of the best I’ve read.
– I really liked this book, it wasn’t perfect, but was above average.
– Though I enjoyed this book, there will have been at least one significant thing that hindered my enjoyment.
– There were multiple parts of this book that caused me not to enjoy reading it and the parts I enjoyed were few.
– There were few if any redeeming qualities to this book and I really did not enjoy it.
Please feel free to email me with any queries or requests!