Hi all! Are you having a lovely weekend??
A couple months back I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Jer, thanks so much! I’m only just getting round to doing it now but, better late than never 🙂
Okoto Enigma, created the Mystery Blogger Award for “amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Here are the rules for the award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.
Three things about myself:
- I love healthy food. Really I do, give me a salad over a pizza any day!
- I’ve been dancing since I was three. I’m never going to be a professional or anything, but I do find it very fun and I love to watch dance.
- I’m starting my A levels in September and will be studying English Literature, Classical Civilisations and Fine Art, I know it’s nerdy but I’m SO EXCITED!!
My best Post:
I think that every time I post I get better, so I would have to say that my current best post is my review of Delirium. It’s a great book, if you haven’t read it then please do. The review is pretty much spoiler free, so check that out first if you would like! 🙂
My five questions:
- What is your favourite non-fiction book? I love Felicia Day’s memoir You’re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) because I find it really interesting to learn about other people’s lives and she had a very peculiar childhood. I really recommend that you pick it up, I might do a review if anyone would be interested to see it!
- When writing your blog, do you use a smartphone, tablet, or computer? I write all of my blog posts on my laptop, but tend to reply to comments and do admin stuff on my phone when I’m out and about.
- What is the most unique thing about the city/town you are living in? I think that we have a lot of culture such as museums etc.
- What is your favourite hobby? I love reading and dancing, they’re the two things I couldn’t live without!
- (The weird one) What real-life creature (animal, insect, fish etc.) freaks you out the most? Why? I love all animals, I don’t think that I have any one creature that freaks me out. 🙂
My five questions for YOU to answer:
- Who’s your favourite animal character from a book?
- Who are your favourite siblings from a book?
- Who’s your favourite Disney Princess and why.
- What’s your favourite book that contains LGBTQIA characters?
- (Weird question) Have you ever dropped a book in a bath? If so, which book?
Thank you so much for reading!
Happy Blogging everyone Xx